Learn pro tips for pulling off a perfectly stylish evening.
What outfit is appropriate for a “Night out’?
Often men seem to think that just recycling their work clothes or throwing on a basic T-shirt fits the occasion.
So what should you consider in planning an outfit for the perfect night out?
Is it Style? Or Color? Well, the key to getting it right is to strike a balance between smart and relaxed. You want to make sure your looks show you made an effort but at the same time not trying too hard. Simple fashion ideas are sometimes all you need to pull off a great outfit.
What to wear when going for a night out
Suggestions on the perfect outfit for men’s night out
For the gentleman, there is the perfect outfit for a date with your dream girl. The proper attire will help you make a statement and potentially turn some heads.
Listed below are some helpful fashion tips for different night out events:
- Casual Date night: Pick from any of our spread collar or cut-away collar shirts with a leather jacket (not too many zippers), and boots. Make sure the leathers are all in the same color family. Choose between slim fit jeans and skinny fit chinos, whichever suits you better.
- Family dinner: Our button-down collar shirts or spread collar will be perfect paired with black dress pants/dark jeans.
- Lounge/Warm weather: Combine Chinos with any of our cotton/linen blended shirts for a weather-appropriate look to keep you looking as cool as you’ll feel.
- Casual Club: Pick one of our fun prints with jeans and white trainers or boots
What’s in Fashion?
Get a hold of the latest men’s fashion trends for your night out
Your night out wardrobe may not be complete without...:
- Fun prints and patterned shirts. Our solid shirts with contrast details will also be a great balance.
- Get yourself some slimmer fitting chinos in khaki and navy...they are necessary for dressy nights out.
- Know where you are going! The venue or event will guide your choices.
- A clean leather brown or black jacket is right for most occasions. It adds some edge to any outfit without trying too hard.
Choose your looks
Picture how you want to look and get the best that money can buy
Looks are everything; it’s important to get the perfect fit.
Everyone needs to look their best when they head out for a few drinks with their friends.
Creating the look and vibe you want to project is the first consideration when planning your look. Having a picture makes it easy to pick out the best outfit for the occasion.
Here’s an extra tip – you have to be comfortable! No matter how good the outfit looks in a picture you’ve gotta be able to move in it!
Check the buttons on your shirt...if they’re pulling on the fabric then your shirt is too tight. They don’t lie. Listen to them. Our shirts are uniquely designed to give a custom look without the hassle of going to get measured and wait for an order.
Are you going to the bar with Friends?
The perfect outfit for bars
After a long day at work, spending time with friends sharing stories and some laughs can be the best way to relax and unwind. Thankfully, you don’t have to get stuck with picking the right outfit.
An amazing combination for the bar is a not-too-puffy bomber jacket, any of our printed dress shirts, and fitted selvedge jeans.
About the footwear try a Chelsea boot or chukkas.
Have a date tonight?
What to wear on date nights
When heading out for a date, you most likely want to dress to impress.
A leather jacket and thin dark scarf are essential for a date night because it gives you that classy vibe and if it's going well girls are always cold so letting her borrow the scarf is a great move. If you are heading to a fancy bar or restaurant, slim chinos or pleated tapered pants are a great look. On the other hand, if you are taking your date somewhere casual, washed denim jeans or clean cotton twill joggers in dark olive, navy, or black work for a relaxed and casual vibe with sneakers.
A Family Dinner
Picking out the right outfit that makes you look smart but casual
Family dinners can run the spectrum of formal to super casual. If you are introducing your significant other to your family or having some special guests over, we suggest our solid twill fashion shirts with a hit of fun detail in the collar, front, and cuffs. For the pants, you want to stick a navy, grey, or color-coordinated pattern wool or cotton dress pant with clean shoes (lace-ups or loafers).
No matter the occasion, there is a Treffort Shirt designed just for that occasion.
We have the most comfortable and well-designed dress shirts to complement your dynamic lifestyle. Our respect for classic tailoring techniques, innovative fabrics, great fit, and passionate attention to detail are all that make our shirts truly unique.
Look smarter, look confident, look the part - Shop Treffort Shirts.